Instructor Side

Add a new feature request or vote for an existing one and all of your dreams will come true.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show open and close date for assigment in the Schedule

Assignments that have both a start date and an end date only show the end date on the Schedule. This means that I can only drag-and-drop the end date of the assignments, but have to use the assignment tab and edit each individual assignment to get the start dates correct. In the student view the start dates are shown - the instructor view should also show these start dates so that I can easily visualize how the beginning of each assignment aligns with my other assignments and lectures as well as having the ability to drag-and-drop the start date.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Select multiple files to upload at once into Content pages

Joel noticed when uploading content to his Content tab in Learning Suite that he is only able to select one file at a time to upload. Joel would like to have the ability to select multiple files to upload all at once.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  1 comment  ·  Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I'd like to be able to download and upload Excel spreadsheets into the Schedule

Make it easier to interface between Schedule in Learning Suite and Excel spreadsheets.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Put header on each page of printed schedule

When printing header information for each column in the schedule should appear on each page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Do not make unpublished quizzes appear on schedule

Currently, if I import an online quiz from a previous semester or make a new online quiz, Learning Suite posts the quiz to the schedule even though the quiz has not been published. If the quiz is being developed, it confuses students to see it on the schedule but not their list of exams. Unpublished quizzes should not be posted to the schedule.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Instructor Side

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base