What suggestions do you have to improve Learning Suite?

Grab 10 random questions from a question pool

87 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BYU Learning SuiteAdminBYU Learning Suite (BYU Learning Suite, BYU LEARNING SUITE) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I noticed that there are comments dating back to 2012, and yet this feature is still unavailable.

• R. Paul EvansR. Paul Evans commented  · 

When will there be meetings with known interested faculty? 8 months and counting.

• R. Paul EvansR. Paul Evans commented  · 

How will Jeff Fox get us together as he no longer works at BYU?

• Matthew SheetsMatthew Sheets commented  · 

I think this is an awesome idea and I could see it being extremely helpful. It would make it easier to cut down on cheating (as the same quiz or test over two semesters could easily be altered or, through a similar feature, the question order of the same questions could be reordered randomly semester over semester, or from test to test when given online. I think there's some really good thoughts here.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Without this feature--which was available from the very start in Bb--Learning Suite is a labor intensive time sink!
        This fix is absolutely essential.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Depending on how ahead or behind of schedule a class is, it's often necessary to add or remove questions from online quizzes. It would be extremely helpful to have a question pool from which questions can be pulled and placed on a quiz. It's tedious to re-type questions that have already been entered during previous semesters.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Blackboard allowed a creation of question pools. Once the pool was created, there were many options available. For example, I could specify the number of questions I wanted, they could be manually selected, or randomly selected. I could determine point values for the pool questions, which type of questions I wanted included (true/false, multiple choice, etc.). This was a great feature. Very helpful. Please consider replicating (or improving) on this option.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Even better--add the ability to have question pools from which a quiz can be constructed that has just a few questions. This was an important feature in Bb.

• Steve TurleySteve Turley commented  · 

This is a great idea, especially if the question bank is appropriately organized and tagged so I can find other questions I want to use easily. It should be possible to organize questions by topic and/or course.

Feedback and Knowledge Base