What suggestions do you have to improve Learning Suite?

Allow sections from the same course, but taught by different instructors, to be combined into a single LS course!

We "team" teach the same course (several instructors, same course) - in blackboard we could combine the sections together so that the students had access to all materials provided by all professors. One stop shopping! Make this happen in LS.

55 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jeff MaughanJeff Maughan shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jeff MaughanJeff Maughan commented  · 

Please make this a priority!!! At this point it's been over TWO YEARS we've asked for this. It's been a HIGH priority item for all of those TWO YEARS and still NOTHING!

Interestingly this"feature" just got pushed back another year (2014) - even though every semester I'm sent an email promising that its a priority. Amongst those of us that need the feature, this is now a running joke.....

Why was it pushed back a full year? Based on votes doesn't it have a high priority?

Is this ticket item still planned for the Spring 2013 release or could it be done earlier (like for this semester)? Any feedback would be appreciated!

Feedback and Knowledge Base