What suggestions do you have to improve Learning Suite?

PARTIAL CREDIT FOR MULTIPLE RESPONSE EXAM QUESTIONS

Partial credit is possible for multiple choice questions (i.e. A=10 points, B=5 points, C=0 Points) However, in multiple response questions [check all that apply], you cannot get partial credit for checking 3 out of 4 corret answers... For example, if A, B, and D are correct answers, and a student marks A and B, they receive 0/3 points instead of 2/3. This used to be an option in the old Learning Suite, but it no longer is... Why not? Please add it back

23 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Profe Banov shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Deborah Himes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a very important feature. Please work on it. I spend too many hours going in to manually allocate partial credit on the multiple response questions. Students are disheartened to see the zero score on n item where they may really have earned 5/7 points. The score gets adjusted for them eventually, but by then they have moved on. It is a real dissatisfier. We have been hearing for a long time that this would be addressed and so I have not gone in and replaced all of my multiple response with single response questions. Any idea when this will be done?

Thanks,

Instructor Side: Exams

Feedback and Knowledge Base