What suggestions do you have to improve Learning Suite?

Add an attribute to each page in Learning Suite that allows an instructor to explicitly mark a page as world-readable (including syllabus).

I and many of my colleagues are finding that placing our course content in the Learning Suite silo is overly constraining. We would like to share more of our resources with each other and with the world. Some of the course content is private and for students only, but much of it is not. It has been recently problematic that we cannot look at one another’s courses. With these issues in mind, I would like to submit the following feature requests:
1. add an attribute to each page in Learning Suite that allows an instructor to explicitly mark a page as world-readable (including Syllabus, etc.).
2. Furthermore, include a world-readable home page for each course that indexes all of the world-readable content and that is easy to find from a search page and especially from the public search engines.
3. To facilitate discovery, create a department-level course index to the public course home pages.
4. The same could be done for each whole college and for the university as a whole.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)