Instructor Side

Add a new feature request or vote for an existing one and all of your dreams will come true.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. HTML code on pages reformating is insulting

When I enter html code, switch to visual, and then back again, it re-formats my code. This may seem like a great feature . . . but really, if someone is technical to edit their html code, doesn't that imply that they have some idea what they are doing, and would like things to stay the way they entered them?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I am a student and should probably not be posting here.

I clicked home from ymail and went to feedback for a problem I have, but it looks like this is just for instructors. I just wanted to let you know. I am guessing I shouldn't have access to this link?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to view all classes without being enrolled

When trying to determine which classes to take, it is very helpful to be able to see the syllabi and schedules of various classes that we are not yet enrolled in.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Instructor Side

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base