Instructor Side

Add a new feature request or vote for an existing one and all of your dreams will come true.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow instructors to include special instructions for exam or blocks of questions (for online or paper exams)

Sometimes students can benefit and understand how to approach exam questions if instructors can give them specific direction that is not part of the actual test question.

"This exam has 20 multiple choice and 10 True/False questions" Select the best answer."

"The following six short-answer questions address the philosophical differences regarding voting rights in 1960 between Richard M. Nixon and John F. Kennedy."

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Exams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Exams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 29 bytes

When I move off of the questions page while creating an exam, 9/10 times I get this error. Often it means something went wrong setting the reporting options - e.g. when can the students see their results. So I have to redo that setting multiple times and hit next to the questions tab then next again. Then I get this error, so I do the whole thing again...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Exams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Instructor Side

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base