Instructor Side

Add a new feature request or vote for an existing one and all of your dreams will come true.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bug: Improper Conversion between point and percentage based scoring

The scoring in my course was changed from Weighted Percentage scoring to Total Points, and in the process the student scores for an assignment were not properly converted. The system is set up to allow entry of points as a percent of points possible, but the student scores were interpreted as 100/135 or 74%, and had to be reentered as 100.0 to be given full credit. Entering both 100 and 74 resulted in scores staying the same, and correct behavior was restored on entering in any other number first. I have uploaded a video demonstrating the behavior.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Grades  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Require FERPA training for TAs with Learning Suite access, like we do with AIM access

It seems to me that TAs (especially undergraduate TAs) with access to Learning Suite should be required to take FERPA training.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. How can I submit a student paper for them? (to run it through Turnitin)?

How can I submit a student paper for them? Or, really, how can I run their paper through Turnitin without it having been submitted by the student? Such as in a situation where they were unable to access Learning Suite and emailed me their paper.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Grades  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Late indication

On the gradebook, a little red clock indicates when an assignment has been submitted late. If you hover over the little red clock, a popup appears to show how late the assignment is. BUT, when you open the grader, there is no indication anywhere of how late the assignment is. There used to be, but there is not now. How come that went away?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Is there a way to do the Originality Check on files emailed to the instructor rather than uploaded by the student?

Is there a way to do the Originality Check on files emailed to the instructor rather than uploaded by the student? Maybe it exists and I can't find it, but if not it would be very helpful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. uploads wrong student papers

I've been struggling with a glitch in LS for a couple of years (I called about it last year, and thought it got fixed). Sometimes when I open grader, download a student paper, grade it in Word, and the upload the marked version in the "upload" section of the "feedback" box, LS uploads the wrong file. I'll click to upload "Smith," and LS will upload "Taylor" instead or upload both "Smith" and "Taylor." Then it won't let me discard the wrong file by clicking on the trash icon. Often, I don't even catch it because it doesn't show the wrong…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Grades  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Instructor Side

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base