Instructor Side

Add a new feature request or vote for an existing one and all of your dreams will come true.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Eliminate scroll ability in the score box.

Eliminate scroll ability in the score box associated with the annotation screen. Many times have I inputted a grade after I've left feedback and, because of the scroll feature (the ability to use the up and down arrows to increase or decrease the score number), I have mistakenly changed the grade that I had already inputted. I can't think of why the scroll feature is needed with the score box in the first place.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Grades  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Digital Dialog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Link directly to a feedback page within Learning Suite

Link directly to a feedback page within Learning Suite so it is easy to find a way to give suggestions to the development team.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Assignments-show points rather than percents when printing syllabus

When Assignment descriptions are printed through "distribute" in the syllabus tab, they should be able to choose to print points not percent if they would like.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Digital Dialog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Instructor resubmission notification

Allow instructors to indicate if I paper can be resubmitted AFTER the due date so that students can correct work and resubmit for grading. Also, make some change to the icon when a new paper is submitted to alert the instructor that such work has been resubmitted.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Digital Dialog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Embed a librarian feature

The library is looking for a rather unique option. We partner with the writing program and would like to be able to create a customizable tab with several simple homework assignments that the students could complete through learning suite. We need these assignments to be secure so the teacher could grade them, but also we would like to collect the data from such assignments for our own library instruction program assessment. That means there would be a few parties that would need to be able to access the information: the writing 150 teacher, the library instructor assigned to that section,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Exams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Digital Dialog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. room and hours

I really expect the basic information of the course to be front and center on the home page. namely When and Where do we meet. Has always confused me that this is not on the "Home" or "Dashboard"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add Columns to content pages

When I add information to a content page, it is usually a link to pdf or excel files. I typically get a long list of short content links. It would be nice to have two columns so that more information could be visible to the student at once.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Spreadsheet of students for individual assignments to facilitate entering grades for one assignment.

It would be helpful to be able to click on any assignment name in the grades spreadsheet and have it come up with a class spreadsheet just for that assignment. That way entering grades for one assignment would be a lot easier.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Grades  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Social networking for TA's in different sections

We a number of sections of Organic chemistry classes, but each section only knows its own TA's.

This is a problem because sometimes students schedules do not match with their TA's office hours. If they knew the other TA's then they could go in at anytime, and duplicity in TA's office hours could be erased.

there are many other classes and this will save time and money on the part of the students, because help will be more accessible.

You could easily do this with google docs
    The social networking page would need to have one section available for students…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Improve PDF resolution

The resolution for PDF files in the grader is really poor. This is especially noticeable when zooming in.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Automatic assignment deadline update emails Also sync with assignment interface needs to be easier

Every time something is uploaded there should be an option to link it to an assignment. Professors never update this properly and students have to search for assignments. It would be inspirational to link it to syllabus goals as well. Also if a deadline for assignments sent out auto email notification option button. Finally just like your mail shows you have unsent emails learning suite should have some sort of message to show you have unpublished changes, that way teachers don't forget to hit the publish button! Maybe even an automatic reminder next time they log in could help teachers…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make it possible to create assignments and use the gradebook in a future course!

Make it possible to create assignments and use the gradebook in a future course! I have a TA working on assignments for three different courses. One of these is in the future, so the "Gradebook" is unusable until there are students enrolled. Seems like an odd limitation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Grades  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Exams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. PDF view

The built-in document viewer for grading assignments seems to handle the .pdf extension, but when it's saved as ".PDF", it doesn't seem to display properly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)