How can we improve BYU LEARNING SUITE?

Combined grades and Cumulative GPA

Just like the combined schedule that is on learning suite, it would be great if there was a list of current grades in each class and a current cumulative GPA. It can be very tedious to do it through the GPA calculator

71 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

It would be very useful to be able to see the current letter grade and percentage right next to the course name on the learning suite home page

• Andrew MarquezAndrew Marquez commented  · 

It can be tedious to switch to each class's tab in order to view your grade in the class. It would be useful to have a "Combined grades" section that shows the name of each class at the top with the grades listed underneath, with the overall grade of each class listed side by side. That way you can quickly scan progress in each course without needing to switch from tab to tab and load each page.

• BriannaBrianna commented  · 

I care about my grades as a whole not as much when they're individuals. Make it on the home screen just how you can see all your class schedules at the same time.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Bring the grades together like they were in Agilix... I don't like having to make three clicks between finding individual grades.

Also, I cannot find record of the classes I took that were never published on Learning Suite.

Feedback and Knowledge Base