How can we improve BYU LEARNING SUITE?

Combined grades and Cumulative GPA

Just like the combined schedule that is on learning suite, it would be great if there was a list of current grades in each class and a current cumulative GPA. It can be very tedious to do it through the GPA calculator

100 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Brainhoney and canvas both have this option. This is a normal feature in an LMS. it’s surprising to me that it has to be suggested, and that it’s taken the long to just think about it.

I came to this site to suggest this. I want to see all my current grades at a glance. It'd be nice to have the, all next to the course names on the course list. And I'd really like an easy way to see my whole gpa.

It would be very useful to be able to see the current letter grade and percentage right next to the course name on the learning suite home page

• Peter Loderup commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having a total grade at the top of each subcategory (based on graded assignments only) on the "Grades" tab would be awesome!

In classes with lots of assignments per category, this would help students get a feel for where they may need to focus in order to pull grades up.

**see attached .png; the red text represents the suggested change.

• Andrew Marquez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It can be tedious to switch to each class's tab in order to view your grade in the class. It would be useful to have a "Combined grades" section that shows the name of each class at the top with the grades listed underneath, with the overall grade of each class listed side by side. That way you can quickly scan progress in each course without needing to switch from tab to tab and load each page.

• Brianna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I care about my grades as a whole not as much when they're individuals. Make it on the home screen just how you can see all your class schedules at the same time.

Bring the grades together like they were in Agilix... I don't like having to make three clicks between finding individual grades.

Also, I cannot find record of the classes I took that were never published on Learning Suite.

Student Side

Feedback and Knowledge Base