How can we improve BYU LEARNING SUITE?

Allow me to temporarily create/add assignments in the "What if calculator."

Not all teachers post assignments on Gradebook before they are submitted. It would be nice if I could add in the final to get a better idea of my position in the class.

100 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BrentBrent shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Matthew SheetsMatthew Sheets commented  · 

I recently ran into this issue--though we may know be able to do all of the weighting correctly, this could be a helpful feature to have.

Also, I like Sean Fisher's idea here--it is very true. One very common use case may be late or make up assignments where you may have received a '0' on several assignments but that you know you can make up.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree with the idea and the comment below. I'm wondering why it's been under review for almost a whole year now. It seems to me like this has been forgotten.

• Sean FisherSean Fisher commented  · 

Can I add to this the ability to change grades that have already been entered in gradebook in the "what if" calculator? Often when a professor enters a grade it isn't set it stone (there could be an error in its recording or multiple other things that could change an already-entered grade). It's a "what if" calculator, after all. Pre-populate the boxes with the current score but let it be changed!

Feedback and Knowledge Base