How can we improve BYU LEARNING SUITE?

Make the exam list sortable

Under the exams tab, currently the exams and quizzes are sorted by when they are posted. It would be great if we had the option to sort them by when they are due.

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jacob Dick shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tyler commented  · 

I think it would also be great to organize the assignments tab by due date

• Justin Jamison commented  · 

The Exams table seems to be sortable now (as of Fall 2015 semester). However, they sort any time I click anywhere in the table. Make it so that they only sort when I click on the column headers. It's annoying when I look at the exam list and I am not trying to sort it at all, but then it sorts all by itself. Please fix this.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes this needs to happen! Students look for any excuse possible to get out of doing work or to be able to submit it late. I have had several students complain that the quizzes are not sorted by close (or end) date and as a result they didn't realize that a quiz was due. Then I have to reopen it and that creates more headache for me. There is no reason why we should not be able to sort the exams by when they are due and not when we posted them!

Student Side: Exams

Feedback and Knowledge Base