How can we improve BYU LEARNING SUITE?

Make Learning Suite Mobile Compatible

Currently learningsuite.byu.edu works poorly on mobile devices. The messaging center is completely useless. Options on the left side of the the screen are not clickable. The calendar system has horrible formatting to the point of not being usable. Whoever is responsible for the development of the website need to test the site on mobile. Not everyone has a laptop. Recently I have had to make do without one as mine is being repaired. It's been impossible for me to be informed about changes in my classes because they can only notify me through learningsuite and even if I got an email alerting me to a new message I cannot read it.

117 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kate Kuykendall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It doesn't look like it's complete. What about grades and all the rest of Learning Suite? Only partial functionality is there, and to be honest, it's not the part students need to see. learningsuite.byu.edu still works poorly on mobile devices.

• Adam Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Innovative students and faculty with development experience can then create alternatives to the standard layout. Perhaps working with the CS department to start various open source projects to help give students the opportunity to work with a real system with actual users.

Student Side

Feedback and Knowledge Base