How can we improve BYU LEARNING SUITE?

Show if assignment has been submitted already

When you submit an assignment through Learning Suite, have a green check or something similar appear so you don't have to click on it again to see if you have already submitted an assignment or not.

53 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Peter Madsen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make it so that when you complete a quiz or submit an assignment, it automatically marks it as complete. That would be v

• Mitch Hussey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just to follow up with this- I love that we have the option to "Mark as Complete" with items on our schedule... But quizzes and assignments that are submitted should be marked as complete automatically. As it is now, the required step of clicking on each item to see if it has been completed and then marking it as complete takes time, where I feel like it could be simplified by automatically occurring.

• Wil Groesbeck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After submitting a paper or document to learning suite, it would be nice to check it to see what the instructors or TA sees. Right now to check what I have submitted I have to re-download it. It would be nice to have a preview feature to ensure my formatting and content didn't change after submission.

• Josh Condie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I go to an exam from the schedule and take it, I would like for it to be marked complete with the check mark next to it in the schedule. That way, I don't have to click on it to see that I have already taken it.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Display the previously submitted assignments so the users doesn't have to open the assignment to see if the file has uploaded.

Student Side

Feedback and Knowledge Base