How can we improve BYU LEARNING SUITE?

Clean Printout of Schedule

When I want to print out the schedule for my class folder (hard copy), the print preview includes the tabs and other items that makes the printout messy.
It would be great to have button that creates a printer friendly version of a class schedule, without the tabs and navigation buttons.

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sam MineerSam Mineer shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JessicaJessica commented  · 

*Month view with all the information under schedule listed on each day. Sorry

• JessicaJessica commented  · 

If the schedule could print in a standard calendar weekly view format, then we would already have a monthly view of all the due dates, assigned readings, etc. rather than having to log in at look at multiple different pages to see the information we need to see. We could also print it out and post it above our desks or in our apartments for daily reminders. Seeing things visually really helps. Thanks!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Not exactly like myMAP, but just so that classes and such appear in the order they occur, not alphabetically or any other way. Thus a class that happens at 2:00 PM would not appear at the top of the schedule when that student also has a class at 9:00 AM that same day.
        This would be incredibly useful for new students still getting used to their schedules.

Feedback and Knowledge Base