How can we improve BYU LEARNING SUITE?

Make the My Courses ribbon also show the course names

As I get nearer to the end of my BYU experience, I have more and more courses that all come from the same department, which can get confusing. It would be nice if the My Courses ribbon listed the course names (or let me add something), so I can keep things organized in my head!

45 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Margaret WeddleMargaret Weddle shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ashley HenlineAshley Henline commented  · 

YES!! My classes are this semester are 320, 330, 312, and 332 on Learning Suite. So confusing. Let me change the names and order of the tabs PLEASE!!

• Jenessa WoodJenessa Wood commented  · 

I love the tabs in LS. However, I would like to be able to rename my tabs. For example, I don't know my nursing 339 vs nursing 403. If I could simply rename the tabs to "Ethics" or "Public Health," I would be able to navigate LS much faster.

• Haley DennisHaley Dennis commented  · 

On the "My Courses" page I think it would be beneficial to allow a feature to change the course name appearance. For example, my class listed as: "REL C 234 - Section 002" I usually refer to as "Marriage and Family", therefore, when I look on Learning Suite, I usually look for that. It would be cool if there was a setting where you could change the appearance of that name

• Ben SmithBen Smith commented  · 

Find a way so that the information for the other sections of the same class don't appear on my page

Feedback and Knowledge Base