Student Side

Please share your enhancement ideas. Technical problems should be reported to the OIT Service Desk at 422-4000 or it@byu.edu.

How can we improve BYU LEARNING SUITE?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show all TA open lab hours in a weekly schedule format.

All of the TAs open lab hours are listed beneath their names, but it would be more helpful to see the list in a weekly calendar format. Sometimes a student doesn't care which TA has which hours, they just want to know if there will be a TA in the open lab before they make the trip to campus. If a class has multiple TAs in multiple places, then the system can sort by the room location of the office hours.

123 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add your own "Course" on the schedule

I love the new schedule layout with all the courses down the side and the days of the week across the top! But I currently have (and have had in the past) professor who don't use learning suite. I like that you can add your own notes etc to the schedule and I propose a similar idea. It would be awesome if you could add your own "course" to the schedule. Just an option to create another additional row at the bottom or something and you can just add in your own text the same way that you can for…

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Wrap text in Schedule List

When you look at the schedule for all of the classes, it is inconvenient to have to scroll right and left to see the longer assignment listings. It would be much nicer for the text to wrap, so to speak, so that there would be no need to scroll right to see the text.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Create Repeating Events in Calendar

There needs to be a way to create a repeating event in the combined calendar for things that teachers haven't put there. I want to, for example, put that I have an online math assignment due every tuesday and thursday rather than have to type it in on each day, each week.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Mobile Phone: Grid Schedule

BYU's learning suite combined calendar is a helpful tool. On mobile devices when the grid - calendar is selected, but when I try to scroll down to see the rest of the grid, it switches back to "list mode". Please fix this!

A previous request was made for this fix, but it was declined. If you aren't going to fix it, then removed the "grid combined calendar" option for mobile phones. Currently it is unusable.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Student Side

Feedback and Knowledge Base